If you’re planning a roof replacement this season, make sure to work only with a local contractor that can ensure a safe and worry-free experience. Blackstone Exteriors is exactly that. We’re not just one of the area’s most trusted new construction builders – we can also handle your roof replacement needs. And, as a GAF Master Elite® company, we offer some of the highest quality roofing systems available.
Take a look at our GAF Lifetime roofing system, which comes with all the crucial components that make up a complete roof. These include:
1. Ridge cap shingles: These refer to the roofing material installed at the very top of your GAF roofing system. Ridge cap shingles not only help defend against leaks at the hips and ridges, they can also provide a lovely finishing touch to your roof system.
2. Lifetime shingles: These are the most visible components of your GAF roofing. Our Lifetime shingles are available in a variety of colors, textures and thicknesses, with some even mimicking the natural beauty of genuine wood shakes and slate. What’s more, they come with Advanced Protection®Technology, which ensures your new roofing shingles can deliver exceptional resistance against any type of weather.
3. Leak barrier: Our GAF Lifetime roofing system either comes with StormGuard®, a film-surfaced barrier, or WeatherWatch®, a mineral-surfaced option. Both can provide incredible protection against wind-drive rain and ice dams in the most vulnerable spots of your roof, such as the area around valleys, chimneys, eaves and rakes. For the best results, make sure these leak barriers are installed by a premier roofing repair contractor and GAF Master Elite company like Blackstone Exteriors.
4. Roof deck protection: To provide an extra layer of security between your Lifetime shingles and roof deck, choose from our range of high-quality roof deck protection, which includes GAF Deck-Armor™, Shingle-Mate® and RoofPro™. With these options, you’ll have greater peace of mind knowing your home remains safe and intact from extensive water damage.
5. Cobra® attic ventilation: This crucial component helps prevent heat and moisture buildup in your attic, reducing the potential of mold growth and premature deterioration of the roofing materials above.
6. Starter strip shingles: Our starter strip shingles come with an advanced, properly positioned adhesive that locks the material in place. This helps guard the roofing system against shingle blow-offs.
With our complete GAF Lifetime roofing system, you can only expect superior and long-lasting weather performance for your home from Blackstone Exteriors. We proudly serve Grimes, IA, and the nearby areas. Call us today at (515) 344-1323, or fill out this contact form to schedule your roof evaluation.